We are looking to add an experienced Medical Planner to add to our team. This role will provide master planning, design and related medical architecture expertise necessary for the design and project delivery of healthcare facilities consistent with the firm’s commitment to design, quality and schedules.
• Work closely with the members of the healthcare group in order to design a project that meets the client’s needs as well as the firm’s goals, financial budget and timetable.
• Facilitate the determination of goals and objectives of the healthcare facility with the client through a clear programming and scheduling process
• Lead the development of the architectural program for clients
• Provide leadership in order to carry out the goals and objectives of the project and communicates with team members in a timely manner
• Ability to provide planning direction based on patient volume and facility calculations
• Participate in marketing proposals and interviews
• Prepare alternate design solutions for consideration during the master planning and design phases
• Provide room and departmental layout and assists in the selection of building systems
• Assist in the evaluation of existing facilities and condition assessments
• Familiar with healthcare planning, guidelines and codes
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 7-10 years of architectural experience healthcare facilities planning. Primary emphasis on campus master planning, conceptual design and front-end client interface preferred.
Certifications/Licenses/Registrations: Architectural registration preferred with current license. ACHA accreditation and LEED Green Associate Accreditation a plus.
Qualifications/Skills: Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, Revit knowlede highly preferred. Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, and meet deadlines. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be detail oriented and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Solid understanding of healthcare project delivery
• Work with the client in preparation of information for the “Certificate of Need” application
• Ability to manage complex commercial healthcare projects (teams, financials, clients) with minimal supervision