We are currently looking to add an experienced Interior Designer in our Dallas office who will primarily focus on Healthcare building types. Reporting to the Director of Interiors, this person will have an exceptional creative design portfolio and will collaborate with and lead team efforts in all phases of project design with a focus on conceptual design, programming, space planning, documentation, and selection of materials and finishes. We are looking for someone who is very strong in the development stages of design, and is also concerned with impacting the whole space architecturally.
• Ability to lead client meetings regarding interior design issues
• Experience with concept development, interior architecture, 3D modeling, ideation and planning & design
• Interpersonal and client relation skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
• Experience in marketing pursuits with a creative edge
• Flexibility and agility to work on projects in a variety of locations
• Some travel required
Education/Experience: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Architecture or Interior Design with AIA or NCIDQ certification or architectural registration preferred. 5+ years of relevant corporate interiors project experience is desired. A creative design portfolio is required.
Qualifications/Skills: The proper candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, teamwork, presentation and organizational skills. Maintains cooperative working relationships, internally and externally, and possesses entrepreneurial spirit and has forward thinking attitude. Proficiency in Revit software required. Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Google Sketchup and 3D rendering are desired.